The Family & Friends® CPR Course teaches the lifesaving skills of adult Hands-Only CPR, adult CPR with breaths, child CPR with breaths, adult and child AED use, infant CPR, and mild and severe airway block for adults, children, and infants. Skills are taught in a dynamic group environment using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which provides students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible.
In this class you will learn:
- Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED
- Adult CPR With Breaths (Optional)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult (Optional)
- Child CPR and AED (Optional)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child (Optional)
- Infant CPR (Optional)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant (Optional)
Who would benefit from this course?
Family & Friends CPR is for people who want to learn CPR but do not need a CPR course completion card to meet a job requirement.
- Community groups
- Others interested in learning how to save a life
Classes will be held at the Station 380 Public Meeting Room located at:
1175 W. Magee Rd. Tucson, AZ 85704
Course Time: 09:00-12:00
Course Cost: Free
Upon submission of this form, you will be registered to attend the selected course. If there are any issues with the course that you have selected, you will be notified.
All dates and fees are subject to change. Class participant maximums will apply and we cannot guarantee all requests will be fulfilled per your selection. You will be contacted if we are unable to accommodate your requests.
** Above course descriptions were taken from the AHA website**