Fire/EMS Exploring is open to young men and women ages 14 (and completed the 8th grade) through 20 years old with an interest in learning more about careers in the field of Fire and EMS.
Fire/EMS Exploring provides educational training programs for young adults on the purposes, mission, and objectives of the fire service. The program provides career orientation experiences, leadership opportunities, and community service activities. The primary goals of the program are to help young adults choose a career path within the fire service and to challenge them to become responsible citizens of their communities and the nation.
- Fire District professionalism standards must be met and maintained.
- Explorers must adhere to grooming standard
- Attend meetings and trainings
- If in school, a “C” average must be maintained.
- Explorers are between the ages of 14-20 and in high school
December 11th Station 380
1175 W. Magee Rd
5pm – 7pm
December 15th Target (Oro Valley)
Shop with a Firefighter Event
4pm – 6pm
Join us and bring a friend!
Please sign up for more information using the form below if you are interested in joining the post.