Fire/EMS Exploring is open to young men and women ages 14 (and completed the 8th grade) through 20 years old with an interest in learning more about careers in the field of Fire and EMS.
Fire/EMS Exploring provides educational training programs for young adults on the purposes, mission, and objectives of the fire service. The program provides career orientation experiences, leadership opportunities, and community service activities. The primary goals of the program are to help young adults choose a career path within the fire service and to challenge them to become responsible citizens of their communities and the nation.
- Fire District professionalism standards must be met and maintained.
- Explorers must adhere to grooming standard
- Attend meetings and trainings
- If in school, a “C” average must be maintained.
- Explorers are between the ages of 14-20 and in high school
Monday August 14th 5pm – 7pm Station 379 9310 N. Shannon Rd
Saturday August 19th 9am -11am Station 380 1175 W. Magee Rd
Monday August 28th 5pm – 7pm Station 380 1175 W. Magee Rd
Monday September 4th NO MEETING Due to holiday
Join us and bring a friend!
Please sign up for more information using the button above if you are interested in joining the post.